Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Thing #5


Maui 480
Originally uploaded by karl_szabo
Being the non-traditionalist that I am, Dennis and I were married in Maui, Hawaii-just the two of us. The entire week we were in Hawaii, we were fortunate enough to run around the island in a Mustang convertible soaking up the sun. This picture is of the Hana highway, where we would just pull over, hike down, and snorkle in the ocean. The joke at the luau we went to was how all the other newlyweds were pale, but Dennis and I were sporting a fabulous tan. My theory: I didn't fly all that way to spend my time in a hotel room. I wanted to take in as much of Hawaii as I could.

No comments:

Left vs. Right: Which Side Are You?

Madison needs your help with her science fair project. If you would, please take a few minutes to complete a survey she created on Google Docs. As soon as she has the results, she will post them here on my Blog.