Friday, November 30, 2007

'Aint Nothing Soft About It


'Aint Nothing Soft About It
Originally uploaded by traceysadler
Using fd's Flickr Toys "Mosaic" in combination with my Flickr favorite photos, I put together a softball collage. I am still at the beginning stages here. I found many softball photos that I added to my favs, but I can't figure out how I can rearrange the order that I put them in when I make a mosaic. It seems to just selct them in the order I have them in my favs. Also, I am trying to figure out how to combine favs. with my own uploaded Flickr photos. Still a lot more playing to do!!!

No comments:

Left vs. Right: Which Side Are You?

Madison needs your help with her science fair project. If you would, please take a few minutes to complete a survey she created on Google Docs. As soon as she has the results, she will post them here on my Blog.