Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Thing #3

As of this post, I have changed my avatar at least four times. This time it looks a lot more like me. My background is where I would love to be right now: on the beach anywhere warm, getting sand between my toes, with the, "It's five o'clock somewhere" philosophy.

When I created my latest avatar, I added a turle that walked back and forth across the page, (to represent Okie, the Galloway Library aquatic turtle) but when I posted it to my blog, he no longer walks back and forth. I am sure it is the way I exported it, but I am not sure. Anyone know the answer?

No comments:

Left vs. Right: Which Side Are You?

Madison needs your help with her science fair project. If you would, please take a few minutes to complete a survey she created on Google Docs. As soon as she has the results, she will post them here on my Blog.