Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Reading Goal Met 2011


All in all, this has been a successful reading year. I accomplished 111 books in 2011, for a total of 12,087 pages. I read books in print, Kindle books, books on my iPad, and books on a Sony e reader. I did not listen to any books. Although many titles I wanted were available through our school digital library via audio format, I have finally embraced the reality that I cannot successfully listen to books. 2011 was a great reading year, but I am hoping for an even stronger reading push in 2012, that benefits not only myself, but my family and students, as well.

No comments:

Left vs. Right: Which Side Are You?

Madison needs your help with her science fair project. If you would, please take a few minutes to complete a survey she created on Google Docs. As soon as she has the results, she will post them here on my Blog.